ViewPoint Series 6000
Double Hung, 2 and 3-lite Sliders and Picture Windows
In addition to the tried-and-true ViewPoint benefits of durability, low maintenance and high energy efficiency, the ViewPoint Series 6000 windows showcase elegant and innovative details that represent the ultimate in quality and performance in vinyl replacement windows. And with a wide variety of traditional and custom styles and shapes, our windows are sure to enhance any home, from rustic ranch to classic Georgian.
- Low-E Glass with Argon Gas
- Jamb depth is 3.25"
- Beveled main frame provides aesthetic appeal and “brick mold” appearance.
- Constant force coil balance system permits easy, quiet sash movement.
- Heavy duty lock features zinc-plated, push-button release.
- Two locks are standard on any window 271⁄4" and wider.
- Interlocking sash rails minimize air infiltration.
- Aluminum reinforced, multi-cavity construction adds greater insulation and strength.
- Half screen comes standard (optional full screen).*
- Warm-Edge Sealant System creates insulated glass panels with maximum thermal performance and unsurpassed condensation resistance
- Sloped sill further protects against wind and water infiltration.
- All-Welded Construction:
All corners of sash and frame are fusion-welded for structural stability, added protection against air infiltration and a classic, elegant appearance.
- Two push button night latches let you easily position sash for room ventilation.
- Flush mounted sash releases allow you to easily tilt in sash for cleaning.
- Rolled-edge sashes provide aesthetic interior appearance.
- Heavy-duty, dual-fin weather-stripping protects against the elements.
- Rubber sash seal ensures further protection against wind and water penetration.
- Integrated slim-line lift rail looks sleek and attractive and lets you raise and lower windows with ease!
- DP 35 (DP 50 optional) (window size tested 36x74)
- Full Screen
- Color: White or Almond
- Factory mulling
- Bronze Exterior Finish (white interior only)
- 5/8" or 3/4" Flat grid
- 5/8" or 1" Contoured grid
- Double strength glass
- Obscure glass
- Ultra Low-E Glass with Argon Gas (may be required for Energy Star rating).
- Charcoal aluminum mesh screen
*Screens are not meant to restrain a child from falling through an open window.